Thursday, March 17, 2011

Zumba or Personal Training?? Which do you prefer








So, I took my first Zumba class today. Having heard so much about it, I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Well..........the jury is still out, lol! Ok, I didn't hate it. Actually, it wasn't too bad, I'm just not a girl for taking fitness classes. Remember when step aerobics first came out and it was all the craze? Well for me its a little reminiscent of that and I've always been a little skeptical of these classes.

The instructor was great and had lots of great and high energy, but I think there's something to be said about actually seeing the number of calories I'm burning and how much time is left counting down on the machine (giggle).

I think I'm a bit partial to having a personal trainer as part of an effective workout regimen for me. Without somebody there motivating and pushing me beyond my stopping point, I can be a hopeless case.

Which do you prefer? Do you like taking fitness classes, Zumba in particular. Or are you somebody that needs a little one on one attention?

Yours in health,

Joy








No comments:

Post a Comment