Monday, August 9, 2010

It's a thin line between love & hate...

Working out has been a thorn in my side for a very long time. I'm trying to learn to reestablish my relationship with fitness and health, on a more consistent basis. Slow and steady as you go, they say...


There have been times when I am on a roll, with being consistent, dedicated, eating well, and feeling good. Then, on the other side of the coin, I DREAD even driving past the gym (lol). Deciding to go to the gym at times, is like the "good" me and the "bad" me sitting on my shoulders, and I'm in the middle, torn, on which on will win. Hate to admit it, but the "bad" me typically gets the "W."


So with the challenges we face with working out, what exercises do you "love" to do, and which ones do you "hate?" Also, what exercises are challenging for you, but you could decide to incorporate more often?

Happy Exercising....(or not, lol)

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment